460R4 (Agora in Leet) provides secure peer-to-peer decentralized voluntary marketplaces.
Voluntary exchange for ethical people.
- No 3rd parties involved
- Anonymity is provided as a base for communications
- Identity and reputation built on top
- Content associated with aggression/involuntary relationships filtered
- Filtering performed by end users without knowledge of participants through approvals by high reputation individuals
Example violations of the Non-Aggression Principle that must be blocked
- Dealings with systemic violators of the NAP, e.g. involuntary governments
- Murder for hire
- Person abuse, e.g. child abuse
- Animal murder / abuse, e.g. selling animals for consumption
- Selling or sharing of an item that fuels a market in violation of the NAP, e.g. child pornography
1M5 for the service platform and uncensored privacy layer.
Inkrypt service for persistence.
Bitcoin service for direct automated BTC payments.
Bisq service for automated BTC-to/from-Fiat.
0.1.0 - Minimal Marketplace
- Messaging between parties over embedded 1M5 (I2P, 1DN)
0.2.0 - Minimal BTC Marketplace
- 0.1.0 plus...
- Payments in Bitcoin using local Bitcoin node.
0.3.0 - Lightning Support
- 0.2.0 plus...
- Payments in Bitcoin using local Lightning node option.
0.4.0 - Robust BTC Marketplace
- 0.3.0 plus...
- Payments in Bitcoin using 1M5 (Tor/I2P/1DN) if no local Bitcoin and/or Lightning node.
0.5.0 - End User Ratings
- 0.4.0 plus...
- Self-Sovereign Identities
- End users rated on successful transactions
0.6.0 - NAP Board
- 0.5.0 plus...
- Transactions ensured do not violate NAP by NAP Board
0.7.0 - NAP Judges
- 0.6.0 plus...
- End users with highest 1% rankings can opt-in as NAP Judges
- Escalations judged by NAP Board
0.8.0 - Tokenization
- 0.7.0 plus...
- NAP Judges get KMD (Komodo) tokens for judging transactions
- Auto-exchange to/from KMD and other tokens optional
0.9.0 - Bisq
- 0.8.0 plus...
- Bisq integrated for auto-exchange to/from BTC/Fiat